Fall is in the air. That means it’s time for cider, doughnuts, apples and pumpkins.
You can have it all at the free Fall Harvest Festival to be held at Applewood from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, September 29.
It will be a day of music, live performances, tours of the home, a Taste of Applewood from the heirloom orchard, farm animals, and much more.
Here’s the schedule:
- El Ballet Folklorico 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Chris Vallillo 1:00pm-2:00pm & 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Riley McLincha 2:30pm
You can also tours the house with no reservation during this special event.
Other highlights and activities of Fall Harvest Festival include:
- Cider & doughnuts made with Applewood ingredients
- Interactive truck farms
- Heritage apple tasting
- Giant pumpkin contest
- Made in Michigan display
- Farm animals in the barn & chicken coop
- Make-and-take activity
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations
Applewood is located at 1400 E. Kearsley St. in Flint, next to the Flint Cultural Center.